Just a Minute With: Sandra Bullock's "Proposal"

Share:



Actress Sandra Bullock says romantic comedies are bad and she is fighting against her latest movie, "The Proposal," being put in that category.

In "The Proposal," which will be released in U.S. theaters on Friday, Bullock plays a Canadian book editor who declares she is engaged to her unsuspecting assistant, played by Ryan Reynolds, to avoid deportation from the United States.

She spoke to Reuters about why she made the film, what she thinks of romantic comedies and the restrictions women face in the film industry.


Sandra Bullock: Ryan Reynolds Should 'Be Naked All The Time'

After a two-year vacation from the big screen, Sandra Bullock is finally back in The Proposal, opposite that leading man women die for, Ryan Reynolds.

Audiences can catch Bullock in her first ever nude scene -- and her hunky co-star strips down too.
"The nudity was appropriate for the film. I had to be buck-naked. The big thing was that it was funny. And the only way it could be funny was if you saw my whole body. Ann Fletcher, the director, was amazing in how she choreographed it because we knew we couldn't show anything too explicit. I had a little bit more area to cover than Ryan did, so it was a little trickier for me. But I can talk about Ryan's penis if you want. I mean if I looked like him, I'd be naked all the time."

No comments